Thursday, January 15, 2009

update on Jan 15

I am on day 7 and am still overcome by physical symptoms. The shooting bone pain has gone away. But I am up all night with heartburn, a rash, and some itching. I am weak and lethargic and shakey. Lots of symptoms like the candidiasis I've strugged with for years. Yes. I will call the nurse today, again. The word 'rescue' seems appropriate.

Psalm 54

"Come with great power, O God, and rescue me! Defend me with Your might. Listen to my prayer, O God. Pay attention to my pleas. For strangers are attacking me (heartburn, pain, headache, rash). But God is my helper. The Lord keeps me alive. "

I am wondering if I am doing the right thing. This is absolutely ridiculous. It appears that I am having the very symptoms I didn't want to have. I need relief. Other people only have symptoms for a few days. Don't give up. You are on this journey with me. I've seen your prayers work.

I will have some sort of immature fit if you write with advice ... well unless it's really awesome, and straight from God. Really, just asking for prayer and reassurance of His love.

3 comments:

  1. I pray for relief of the symptoms you are having. I PRAY FOR THE ASSURANCE YOU NEED, I pray for comfort and peace ''STRAIGHT FROM GOD''
    Love, Dolores EDDIE AND MELISSA

    ReplyDelete
  2. No advice Di ... just sending ((((Hugs))))
    Love, od2

    ReplyDelete