Friday, January 2, 2009

Coming Home on Saturday, Jan 3

I didn't run .... (the flights to Fiji were booked).

Coming back next Friday, Jan 9 to CTCA for a 'port' to be put in in the early morning, and chemo to be administered in the afternoon via 'the port'. I'll come here for one round of chemo (3-4 hours) every three weeks. I'll get chemo 4 times and then be reevaluated ... mri !!!!

i got a massage today. i already booked another one next friday. a foot massage during chemo.

Good nite sleep tight ... and God bless you. If you are praying ... I thank you with all my heart.

Love, Diane

"Lord Jesus, thank you for the 'Body of Christ'. Thank you for each and every person who is reading this. I pray that You would give them the 'desires of their hearts' and fill them with joy. Your joy. You are a good and compassionate
God." Amen.


3 comments: