Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my to-do list for new year's eve

to do: first thing when i get back to the hotel, i've scheduled in a minor nervous breakdown. had a not-so-nice mri experience today. have you EVER had one of those cotton-pickin' things??!!! yowsa. they didn't tell me ahead of time that they'd inject me while i was in that tube-thing!!!! .... they've lost a jewel from their crown! (maybe God will send a limo with a wet bar (with ginger-ale of course) to change my mind again... hahaha!)

tonite? hmmm. cards? tv? run away to fiji? a visit to a local church for a new year's eve service? a movie? hmmmmm. i wonder what bill will be doing? (bill told me to put a 'haha' in here) HAPPY NEW YEAR ... 2009!!!

word of the week: cotton-pickin'

2 comments:

  1. HEY THERE...SORRY YOUR MRI WAS NOT SO NICE...
    ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, HOPING 2009 WILL BRING MANY BLESSINGS AND ANOTHER YEAR OF THE LORDS FAITHFULNESS...JOSHUA 1:9

    HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete